So I realized 2 things today...
1. I didn't really EXPLAIN what the year of the doughnut means in detail.
2. There actually IS a reason that I eat, sleep and breathe doughnuts!
I don't eat as many as you think...really. lol. I mainly maintain a high level of quality control and because I am still small, I CAN DO THIS! But you know what? I don't know how I would feel if I didn't get to interact with every single client I have!!!
This year is all about the doughnut. ALL ABOUT IT! I still love cupcakes and cake pops and I have TOTAL respect for everyone that makes them and makes a living off of making them but I am going to do EVERYTHING I can to ensure that baked doughnuts make their way into thousands of peoples bellies!! Yum yum yum!
So my first step? I need a mascot. AND I need a tagline. Like "we doughnut tell a lie". LOL. See why I don't make up my own? :)
So I thought maybe it would be fun to do a little competition...A mascot and tag line competition. I know, some people think I do too many competitions but I like to do fun stuff and get my awesome friends involved and well, you guys rock more than I do. SO THERE!
I have so many awesome friends who can do design stuff (that I have no clue about) and they are good at what they do and quick too so I thought what better way to show off you guys and what you can do!?
So here are the deets:
1. It needs to have pink SOMEWHERE. Sprinkles or no sprinkles, that is totally up to you. ;)
2. It should be able to be used for elegant events like weddings too.
3. The tagline should be short and sweet. :)
2. Each lovely contender can submit up to 3 different designs/taglines.
There are 2 rounds of this competition:
Round 1: You submit to me and I choose my top 3-5 (before Sunday, January 23rd.)
Round 2: I post the top choices here on my blog and my friends and fans will vote on them!
The winner gets:
- 5 dozen doughnuts in March
- 5 dozen doughnuts in September (you can switch the months if you need)
-Your design will get a write up on my blog with all your information.
-Your design will be on my blog, my website, my etsy, my twitter, paper goods and promotional items.
And maybe some other fun stuff I decide to throw in along the way! :)
So Round ONE starts NOW and ends next Sunday, the 23rd!!
Please email all round one submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't wait!!!! :)