Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I got chills...they're multiplyin'!

Seriously...everyone...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about what is to come at Dough a Deer within the next couple weeks!!!

I can't say this enough. EVERYONE is AMAZING! Yes, that means YOU! So how that works out is that because I love you all so so so so so much I stay up late every night brainstorming and internet surfing and I spend days as a mad scientist in the kitchen (seriously, I scare myself) and I can't wait for you all to see what is in store for the Dough a Deer shop JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!! =]

Secret!

In addition to that I am getting ready for collaboration on some AMAZING Dessert tables and fun stuff with some AMAZING people!!!

Stay tuned, I KNOW YOU WILL!!!! also, we're working on our holiday packaging! Buy your one dozen packs while you still can because come December the minimum orders are 16!!!

<3 LOVE TO YOU ALLLLLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment