Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THIS SATURDAY!!!!!


Okay, so I am really not full of myself...I promise! I DO however know the value of true friendship and good old fashioned LOVE! I love holidays, don't get me wrong but I don't know why you should have to wait until a national holiday to show someone that you love them just as much as they love you!

Truth is, I, like many people have gone through a lot of friends. What I mean by that is I basically don't take people's crap and I feel like life is too short to just have to "tolerate" a friendship with someone. Thing is, through my journey I have found people that I would absolutely do ANYTHING for. People that see friendship as a two way street and not a one lane, one way highway. My friends and family and husband are my life and I wouldn't be ANYTHING without each and every one of them.

I also believe that when someone is amazing they deserve to know it. SO THAT, my friends, is why I am dubbing Saturday, Dough a Deer national LOVE YOUR FRIEND day! That's right....I just made up a holiday. A holiday that should be celebrated EVERY DAY but too often is not thought of!

So here is the deal...since I LOVE my friends and family and I know you do too and I LOVE you guys which means I LOVE your friends and family (see what I did there?) I am having a very special weekend deal just for people like me who love their friends and family!

Starting Saturday, November 20th at 12am PST and going through Sunday, November 21st at 11:59pm PST you will all be able to take part in a VERY SPECIAL deal that you won't get after this weekend!!! It's our own holiday and we're going to celebrate it!!!

So in honor of the dough-mama debut I will be offering the following:

5 dough-mamas for $5 with $4.95 shipping (small flat rate box)
Total: $9.95
Choose from the following:
Regular with white chocolate + colored sprinkles
or
Regular with powdered sugar

You will get 5 wrapped all pretty with a card that says "______ is thinking about you, you rock! Happy Love your friend day!" or something along the lines of that ;)

This is ONLY valid to you purchasing it and shipping it to another address! It's supposed to be a fun little surprise for your unsuspecting friend or family member!

You must contact me through my etsy account
http://www.etsy.com/shop/doughadeer

or by email
info@doughadeer.com

It's time to celebrate those special people who make your world a better place! Celebrate LOVE, celebrate LIFE and celebrate FRIENDSHIP!!!

Love you guys!!!

****Offer valid from Saturday, NOV 20th to Sunday NOV 21st. Not valid with any other flavors, fillings or doughnuts. MUST be shipping to another address (this is supposed to be for your friend/family! If they are wonderful enough to be getting this gift they are wonderful enough to share!!! ;) <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, thanks for giving me your blog link - I'm sure it will be inspirational for many. I just followed your blog too! (I'm stalking you!) You can visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ All the best with the yummy business, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete