Thursday, September 16, 2010

So much to do!

Stuff is happening fast here at Dough a Deer and it is soooo exciting!

We've done a couple sample runs with coordinators, a couple wedding mixers and there are a few great advertising opportunities knocking at our door!

When we were planning our wedding I had just about every wedding magazine that existed. There was one little magazine that I would get anywhere I went...it was free so naturally anyone who put it in my face I would take it from them!

This little magazine is called The Wedding Guide. I went to a wedding mixer in Santa Ana last night and met Debbie, the brains behind The Wedding Guide and we spoke for a bit about my advertising in their magazine for the January issue! It's a great opportunity and I am going to do everything I can to get in there because it's reoccurring advertising for the year!

Not only that but I got an email today from an account manager with Coast magazine to feature me in their February Wedding only issue! This is exciting!

We've gotten two big orders so far, one for a sorority and one for a trade show! Things are on the up and up and thank doughnut Amazon restocked their supply of the doughnut machine I use...I bought 2...shhhhh. lol.

I am so excited for everything! Thank you all for sticking around and reading!!!

P.S. What do you think, should I add these ROY G BIV doughnuts to my etsy shop? ;)

Love and Dough,

No comments:

Post a Comment