Thursday, October 7, 2010

What makes Dough a Deer unique?!

Here I am...another late night (and boy am I tired)! I've been doing promotional work all night and was trying to think about what I could market as the thing that sets me apart from most wedding favor vendors.

The cute factor = the smile on your face when you open the box or bag and see a sweet little doughnut staring back at you.


The yum factor = 2 bites of absolute heaven...it's nothing you have ever tasted before. My special recipes and great topping combinations guarantee that!



Not to mention...we BAKE our doughnuts. This means a few different things:

1. They LAST LONGER! You can keep these little babies in an airtight container like a Tupperware container for up to a week and a half and they will still taste great!!

2. Less calories! Even with the toppings I put on, the calorie count is WAY LESS than the fried kinds you are used to!

3. More options! You can stack em, bag em, box em and more! They don't stick together like the doughnuts you think about when you think "doughnuts".



In other news, we are gearing up for a VERY pink bridal store opening! Check them out at Our good friends, Tasos, Anna and Amy are celebrating the opening of their store and office!!! We have a table set up and I am so excited to share the photos with you all!!!

Thank you all for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment